Tuesday 26 October 2010

Thanks to Ellen the blog has a new look and the website is almost ready. Check it out and if you have any thoughts please feel free to comment.
I've been cracking the roasted beans and winnowing them for 3 days now. I built something to winnow the beans but the cracker needs a modification to keep up. I'm not sure how to go about that yet but it's annoying so I'll buy or make something soon.
Another load of beans from The Dominican Republic came today so it looks like a new and larger grinder will be in the near future.
I'm working on a new flavor for a ganache. I just got a very small bottle of white truffle oil that I'll be using to make a truffle truffle. It should be fun.
Another one is a peanut butter pretzel coated in chocolate. That should be out soon.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love it and give my complements to Ellen!

    ReplyDelete