Monday 25 April 2011

Mothers day!

Easter is over and had a request for a few more bunnies and if you ever want a bunny/rabbit at any time I can do that!
The milk chocolate went fast. It's a dark milk. I have trouble distinguishing the two without really good lighting.




I'm grinding white chocolate today. It will grind for 34 hours. About an hour before I stop I'll scrape the Madagascar vanilla bean into it. I could grind it in from the beginning but I like the look of the little specs and also it would darken the color if it was ground in.


The salted caramels also use the white chocolate. It is a ganche so it's smooth and creamy not sweet and sticky like a traditional caramel. It also has the specks in it from the vanilla bean.


The peanut butter filling got good reviews. I used ground peanuts that are like the Spanish peanuts that come on Mexican Sundays. I mix that with some white chocolate to firm it up a bit and that's it. Way Yum! I'm a Reese's fan from long ago and I think it's time for a showdown!


A new flavor. The "White cloud" Real simple. I use the white chocolate shell and a white butter ganache with extra vanilla. That's a filling that could be spiked with just about anything. Just say'in....


We are going to look at a building Thursday. Very excited! Retail. City! Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment