Sunday 12 December 2010

picture night










My feet are done. We got a good start on the Holiday orders. Ellen was in packaging and I was in production for 9 hrs. We both started getting the "dropsies" so we decided to call it a day. This is a new product. I roasted hazelnuts this morning and they smelled amazing during and after the roast.








This is Dark milk chocolate with a dark walnut center. Notice the color. Just the bit of white chocolate in the dark turns it a reddish color. It's very much like coffee. Some beans like a dark roast, some a light roast. A light roast on these beans leaves them a deep red.













This is the salted caramel. One of my favorites.

I'm thinking of putting a box together with a variety of caramels. I have a recipe for a pumpkin caramel that uses a ginger bread spice combination. I'm thinking that would named the Jacqs.










This is the smaller tempering machine with milk chocolate in it.








This is about 20 lbs. It just looked like a cool shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment